Well, I’m almost 38 weeks pregnant with our second daughter now, so I’m living in hospital packing land and checking off items on our to-do list for the day. when somehow trying to sort and organize amidst the ongoing basement renovation.
I’m still really hoping to get a few dirtier projects off the basement list soon before we stop the noise and traffic after she’s born, but if you’ve ever renovated… you’ll know that things will take longer than you think – so we’ll see!
Here are a few interesting things that have distracted me this week.
1. I now know three other people who have this cozy checkerboard blanket (including Elsie and Emma!) and I couldn’t resist! So cute with these soft velvet pillow. our test Amazon Home Decor List for our favorite home decor items!
2. The cutest little storage box for a child’s room.
4. Todd and I watched Light blue eyes this weekend, and with him being a huge fan of Edgar Allen Poe and I am more interested in few things than Christian Bale, it was basically the perfect pick for us.
I also looked up where it was filmed and it turns out it was shot here in Pittsburgh with some locations that we actually drive every day close to home (!!!).
5. I love them all Small seed Valentine card they have on Etsy that kids can plant and grow flowers in their yard! What a cute idea.
6. this bed!!!
7. I’ve had the same travel toiletries bag for much longer than I’d like to admit, and after enough items accidentally spilled them over the years, it’s time to need it. a new bag. i imagine this has almost 40K reviews would be a great replacement and I will be using it in my hospital bag soon.
8. Dreamed about this creamy sausage and kale soup this week… the perfect January meal!
9. This one pour out light so fun.
10. Like that a beautiful planter!
I’ll be back to non-pregnancy leggings soon, so maybe I should score a few of these because Aerie leggings are 30% off this weekend… they look super cozy but with some support where you want it!
PS Here are some posts from last week in case you missed them!