Arnold Schwarzenegger, the actor and bodybuilder and governor of California for more than seven years, was involved in a multi-vehicle crash in Brentwood, a Los Angeles neighborhood, on Friday. The accident involving 4 cars, according to a local ABC branch.
One woman was taken to hospital for treatment for a slash to the head, but her injuries are said to be minor.
It is unclear whether Schwarzenegger, 74, was driving his car, one Giant SUV, or if he is a passenger. A representative told Everyone that “he’s fine, his only concern right now is with the injured woman.” Police found no evidence of drugs or alcohol and made no arrests.
Around this time last year, Schwarzenegger made headlines with One video in which he compared the January 6 insurgency in the United States Capitol to Kristallnacht and explains how growing up in post-World War II Austria gave him insight into the psychology of hate. “I heard it with my ears and with my own eyes,” he said.
In October 2020, Schwarzenegger surgery for an aortic valve. At the start of the pandemic, he encouraged people to stay home with their families to learn how to play chess, just like he was doing, smoking a cigar, with his donkey. Lulu.
Better stories from Vanity Fair
– TV star Sarah Wynter’s Battle with postpartum psychosis
– Caitriona Balfe’s Celtic Conquest, Are from Outlander arrive Belfast
– Best movies and shows Stream on Netflix This month
– 21 wardrobe winners Have inspiration from And just like that…
– What Vivian Vance Don’t like about I love Lucy
– The Rosanne Boyland’s Life and Death, Capitol Rioter
– Not safeby Natasha Rothwell Can do it all
– From the Archives: Joan Didion, Our Lady of LA
– Registration Newsletter “HWD Daily” on the must-read industry and the scope of the awards — along with the weekly special edition of “Awards Insider.”