Better Living uses affiliate links. If you make a purchase through them, we may receive a small commission (for which we are extremely grateful) for you at no cost..
For the perfect coffee drink that you and your guests are sure to love this holiday season, try this super easy and delicious holiday Eggnog latte recipe.
Eggnog Latte Coffee Recipe
Spice up your everyday latte with the rich and delicious cinnamon and vanilla flavors of eggnog with this easy 5-minute recipe.
- 1/3 Cup warm steamed milk
- 1/3 Cup Eggnog prepared, warmed
- 1/3 Cup latte or freshly brewed, hot espresso
- cinnamon or nutmeg
- holiday sprinkles
Add hot coffee or espresso to a glass or mug. Then add the milk and eggnog mixture.
Put eggs and steamed milk in a jar. Shake it up 5-7 times to create air bubbles. You can also use a milk steamer or frother to create foam if available. Then add the milk and eggnog mixture to the coffee.
Top with whipped cream and cinnamon or nutmeg if desired. For a holiday theme, add fun holiday shapes or colors.
- To turn your Eggnog Latte into an after-dinner drink for guests, reduce the amount of eggs and milk to 1/4 cup each. Then add in some bourbon, rum or brandy instead!
- For a stronger egg flavor, skip the milk and just drink the eggs.