In the spring, I usually plant a lot of new plants outdoors, and when the weather starts to turn cold, I bring them indoors for the winter.
This post is in partnership with Walmart. As soon as I saw this polling station, I ran out and measured our space to make sure it would fit. It’s super easy to put together and super works for year-round factory projects.
What to Look for in a Planting Station:
There are many online options for polling stations. Here’s my tip for picking out one!
- Think about a manageable size for your space and gardening goals.
- Pick a spot where you’re not afraid of making a mess. I chose the outdoors for this reason.
- Think year-round about your gardening projects.
How to choose herbs for your garden:
My favorite plants to keep are herbs. I especially love rosemary and mint because I use them most when cooking. I try to keep them all the time. I also love aloe because I grew up with my mom applying it to my cuts and scrapes, and now I do it for my kids.
- Choose herbs you usually use for cooking.
- Keep a list of recipes that you can use your herbs to create.
- Remember to water your herbs almost daily — they need a lot of water.
In the past I used to only collect white pots, but lately I also like flowers with different textures and natural colors.
What to add to your Planting Station:
- Garden tools like trowel, shears or spade (I love this set)
- Gourd and seeds
- Watering cans (the copper coins very cute and functional!)
These are not the cutest garden tools have you ever seen? I love a matching set like this one. This would also be a cute gift!
I hope this article was helpful. If you have any questions, I’d love to answer them in the comments. xx- Elsie
PS Here is a link to mine wear clothesalso!