After three children and over a decade together, Josh Hartnett and his partner Tamsin Egerton decided to make things official, quietly tying the knot last year.
The Black Hawk The actor’s representative confirmed the good news that the two stars got married in November 2021 after Sun It was first reported on Saturday that they were wed at The Old Marylebone Town Hall in London in the Soho room of just 12. A friend of the couple told the outlet: “They’re as drunk as ever and want to make it official in a discreet relationship. It was a luxurious ceremony attended by only a handful of close family and friends. ” They added, “They are really happy living a simple life, away from showbiz parties and red carpets, so [they] happy to fly under the radar. ”
Hartnett and Egerton first met in 2011 on set Lover and have been together ever since. They have three children together, a daughter born at the end of 2015, another born in 2017 and a third born at the end of 2019. Hartnett previously shared what fatherhood means to them. him in an appearance on Live! With Kelly and Michael in April 2016, confessed to the hosts that, “Of course, it puts things in a whole new light. Your ego only dissolves when you have a new baby – your heart leaves your body, and you allow it to go away with someone else for a while. “
In a January 2021 interview with Mr. PorterThe actor added, “What I’m most proud of is that I’m a father of three and I have a good relationship with my partner and a great family life and I’m still able to do a good job. work and as I got older, the characters became more interesting”.
Better stories from Vanity Fair
– The Prince Andrew’s Trial That didn’t
– Jerry Lewis’s Costars Speak out: “He grabbed me. He started cuddling me. I Was Dumbstruck”
– Monica Padman’s The moment is now
– Los Angeles Week Eat the art world
– Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive for COVID-19
– Why does the Judge want to take a closer look Ghislaine Maxwell’s Crime Sentence
– Book Nine We can’t put down this month
– Vanity FairHollywood 2022 Issues: View full portfolio featuring Nicole Kidman, Kristen Stewart, etc
– 20 best face scrubs For Softer, Brighter Skin: Exfoliating, Exfoliating and Toner
– From the Archives: Charles & Camilla, Cup of Hearts
– Registration for “Purchase line“To receive curated fashion, book, and beauty listings in a weekly newsletter.