Founded in New York City in 1997 with a new office opening in Nashville in 2022, Media Paul Wilmot has created a substantial public relations track record attracting the best known fashion houses, beauty and wellness brands, retailers and e-commerce, as well as clients. hospitality, non-profit and luxury lifestyle. By cross-promoting within our divisions, PWC provides our clients with access to new markets, thought leadership, and increased visibility.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Account Executive role will have extensive experience in beauty and wellness client groups, with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in this field. This candidate will have extensive experience across all categories within the beauty and wellness departments, with a track record of ensuring comprehensive communication outcomes with an established network of media contacts relevant to the company. client’s job and has the ability to secure product placement, beauty awards, event coverage, news announcements and ongoing editorial on behalf of clients. This candidate will also have unsurpassed knowledge of the right social media platforms and influencers, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to communicate at a high level. professionalism with top-level executives.
Delivered products include:
● Keep the account active, using the current PR plan as a framework
● Handle the majority of pitches for clients – including strategizing for larger-scale editorial opportunities; Continuously update and monitor status reports to ensure sales efforts are on track
● Research potential partnership opportunities and arrange meetings with strategic partners (including but not limited to speaking engagements, endorsements, events, etc.)
● Attend department meetings armed with pertinent updates, customer issues, relevant news to share with the team
● Insights and awareness of the influential social media talents of the moment and the content that belongs to each
● Event organization experience (Feedback, Run of Show, Photographing List, HR Planning)
● Search and handle face-to-face or virtual appointments at the desk (bring an assistant if you have one)
● Insights into media reporting for a particular brand and its commercial initiatives using Muckrack, Cision, etc.
● Contribute to bi-annual PR plans for all beauty clients including new, notable ideas
● Workflow, deadlines, budgets, and resources (both team and dollar) support for select accounts
● Training and managing AE / Junior AE / Assistant in the team, including detailed instructions on PWC protocol, showing examples of how to do memo / mailing, fashion GPS, etc; Supervise staff to ensure daily work is handled
● Weekly meeting with editors and influencers
● Collaborate effectively with colleagues in different parts of the organization to enhance company culture and share ideas
● Must have 5-7 years of experience
● Must be a good communicator with good writing skills
● Must demonstrate in-depth knowledge and work experience in the beauty and wellness sector
● Must have proven relationships with beauty editors and social media influencers
The recruitment salary for this position ranges from $67,000 – $72,000. The salary offered will depend on the relevant skills and experience of the candidate.
Please send your resume to [email protected].
Scroll to Continue