Square Enix remake of the classic tactical tactical RPG Tactics Ogre: Let us cling to each other will be available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Windows PC this November, the publisher announced Thursday. Monthly confirmation notice Leakage and sneak glances at the game, titled Goblin Tactics: Easterthat would bring the Super NES classic to modern platforms.
Based on Official website of the game, Tactics Ogre: Reborn will feature “improved graphics and sound, as well as updated game design”. Tactics Ogre: RebornThe PlayStation Store List (which has been leaked before) is much more detailed:
– Fight highly tactical battles on a three-dimensional battlefield. The fully improved AI allows enemies to adapt their tactics to the situation, providing a combat system that always makes you think and never gets old.
– Class-wide management system used in Goblin Tactics (2010) switched to a unit-level system. Theory your way through endless combinations of classes, gear, skills, and spells.
– Enjoy a variety of playability improvements, such as faster battle speeds, auto-save, and a complete overhaul of controls and UI to make it easier than ever to get into the game .
– Unparalleled details of characters and backgrounds from the original Goblin Tactics (1995) has been carefully reproduced in high definition.
– The cutscenes are fully voiced in English and Japanese, and all music has been re-recorded with live performances! Voices bring new life to the characters’ complex motives that forge the shifting factions and political alliances in this epic story.
Tactics Ogre: Reborn will be released in both digital and physical form. According to the PlayStation Store, the Standard Edition will cost $49.99, while the Digital Premium Edition will cost $59.99. It will be released on all platforms on November 11th.
Original Tactics Ogre: Let us cling to each other was released in 1995 for the Super Famicom in Japan. The game was later ported to the original PlayStation and the Sega Saturn, and remade more than a decade later for the PSP. Turn-based tactical strategy RPG, a successor to Quest Goblin Battle series, puts players in the role of Denam Pavel, a resistance fighter in the kingdom of Valeria, in a branching story with multiple endings.