As we all continue to adjust to the new normal caused by the pandemic and added supply chain shortages, there’s plenty to learn about how best to continue running our business. your fleet. Amidst all the uncertainty, other trends have emerged, from electrification, telecommunications and new technologies, fuel, safety, maintenance, etc., readers of Automotive Fleet have come here for an update. Update information in 2021.
These are the articles you read the most this year!
Most read articles of 2021
- Microchip shortage increases vehicle lead time
- Remarketing During Pandemic Recovery
- 13 nominations for the 2021 Fleet Director of the Year Award
- Premium fleet salaries hit all-time high
- Supply, Chain: Spare Parts Shortage, Price Increases, and Discounts
- 15 Predictions to Impact Fleet Market in CY-2022
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage: What’s Happening?
- Fleet Safety Trends Affecting Fleet 2021: Part One
- 10 solutions for fleet electric vehicle adoption
- Supply Chain Stress: New Fleet Management
In terms of news for the year, the most read stories include emerging countries average gas price; safety laws and regulations, especially around drunk and distracted driving; merger and repurchase – including large Announcement about Donlen / Wheels; and vehicle inventory.
Top 5 blogs of 2021
- Acquisition strategies to address replacement vehicle shortages
- Supply Chain Constraints 2020 Shift to Model Ordering in 2021
- Increase in staged crashes Commercial Vehicle Targeting
- The overwhelming (and hidden) costs of media abuse
- Impact on team performance on the work-from-home business model
Most viewed videos of 2021
- Used car market situation and forecast in 2022
- Different paths to fleet electrification
- Delivery time and vehicle availability issues
- Uncertainty about the duration of the automotive microchip shortage
- Fleet Maintenance in 2021 and beyond
Timeless Topics / Top Articles of All Time
And, just for fun, have you wondered which article has the most views of all time? The following five articles have all been viewed more than anything else on our site in years!
- 15 ways to save fuel
- Replace the engine instead of buying a new car
- Dispel myths about safety CNG
- Pickup 3 tons vs 1 ton
- 5 ways GPS tracking can benefit your business
Thank you for reading Car team! From all of us here, we wish you a Happy New Year and even more success in your fleet business ahead. Don’t forget to come back for more timely news and topics that you can use. Sign up for our newsletter to make sure the latest news and trends make it to your inbox.