Say what you will do about Donald Trump, but the man remains committed to convincing everyone that he is a complete and total killer. The most recent example comes from an interview with Judge Washington where he (1) suggested that Mike Pence would still happily serve as his running mate for a potential 2024 bid, despite Trump nearly getting him killed last year and (2) explaining that one reason the reunion won’t happen because trumpet angry he. “Mike and I have a great relationship except for the very important part that comes at the end,” Trump said, referring to Pence’s refusal to help him overturn the outcome of the 2020 election. Had a very good relationship. I haven’t talked to him in a long time. He added that he pre-rejected the guy from the race because he didn’t think “everyone” would accept it. He doesn’t add, “Mike should think long and hard about what he’s done” or “I’m not sure how that man sleeps at night,” or “Many, many people are saying that he betrayed me and so did I. smarter than him and very rich,” but we can rest assured that he will say as much the next time he is in front of a reporter.
Of course, in reality, the practical reasons that a Trump/Pence ticket will probably never happen may be related to the fact that Trump:
- Put a lot of pressure on Pence to block the certification Joe Bidenvictory, reported call Evangelical Christianity a “vulva” and threaten end their friendship if he doesn’t
- Spent a significant portion of the “Stop Theft” rally before the Capitol attack falsely telling the crowd that Pence had the power to block Biden’s win, speech things like: “I hope Mike does the right thing,” and “All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states for recertification and we become the president and you the happiest man” and “Mike Pence will have to get through for us, and if he doesn’t, it will [a] sad day for our country because you took an oath to defend our Constitution,” and “Mike Pence, I hope you will defend the interests of our Constitution and the interests of our country. . And if you don’t, I will be very disappointed in you. I will tell you now. I don’t get to hear good stories.”
- tweeted, because the US Capitol is under attack: “Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what was supposed to be done to protect our Country and our Constitution”
- Rejected for hours do whatever it takes to stop the violencedespite the rioters chanting “Mike Pence’s Cave“And VP and his family must be moved to a safe location
- Spent the riot urging lawmakers not to see if his VP and others are okay, but to move on insist that the result should be reversed
- Ask for a few months later Pence worthy call for his hanging
- Requested last month Pence is investigated because he refused to overturn the election
There’s also the small matter of the fact that Pence is reported would run for president on his own, though that probably wouldn’t have happened if his former boss hadn’t nearly gotten him killed and/or tried to get him to overturn the outcome of an election. free and fair. Last month, after Trump again emphasized that Pence was capable of preventing Biden’s victory, Pence declare: “President Trump is wrong. I have no power to overturn the election. The office of president belongs to the people of the United States and to the people of the United States. And frankly, there is no more un-American idea than that anyone can choose the president of the United States. Under the Constitution, I have no power to change the outcome of our election.” That may not sound like much to your average, ordinary person, but to one man who reported called his wife “mother” and refuse ate meals with other women except in the presence of “mother”, they were purely chattering.
If you want to get the Levin Report in your inbox every day, click this to register.
Trump: Putin is not a dictator like he used to be
“I think he’s going to make a good deal like everyone else does with the US and everyone else they tend to deal with — you know, like every trade deal…. And then he came in – and I think he changed. I think he has changed. It is a very sad thing for the world. He has changed a lot,” said Trump speak in an interview, it’s like he’s talking about a childhood friend that he’s grown up differently and not a brutal dictator that he recently received a response for praising .
Tucker Carlson is still concerned that we are being too hard on Russia
Don Jr thinks it would be more effective to have a guy who wants to effectively destroy NATO participate in NATO negotiations
In other places!