Riot Games’ partnership with Xbox Game Pass was announced in Introducing Xbox back in June. And now that we’re getting close to the date when some of the Riot games on PC and mobile will arrive on the service, the in-game perks for players have been officially announced.
Riot’s League of Legends, League of Legends Wild Rift, Legends of Runeterra, Teamfight Tactics, and Valorant will all be available on Xbox Game Pass starting December 12th. Notably, for the League of Legends game as well. and Valorant, Game Pass players will have access to all agents and champions, along with a 20% EXP boost. Although for Wild Rift, the bounty won’t arrive until January.
Players who just want to try out popular Riot games will benefit from the full list of auto-unlocked playable characters and EXP rewards. Normally, unlocking characters takes a lot of work, but with Game Pass, players can skip that process. See the full list of rewards at the end of the article for more information.
To receive benefits, your Riot account and Game Pass must be connected. Instructions on how to do this will be released on December 12.
- All current dealers
- Access to every new Dealer as soon as they are released
- 20% increase in Battle XP awarded to Battle Pass, Event Pass, and Active Agent Contract progress
League of Legends
- All over 160 champions
- Access to every new champion as soon as they are released
- 20% increase in XP
Legends of Runeterra
- All cards in Foundations Set
- Rare legendary 1 star tactician
- 4 Arena Skins available until April 2023 and 1 Arena Skin revolving monthly after that
League of Legends: Wild Rift (benefits coming in January):
- All over 80 champions
- First day access to every new champion as they are released
- 20% increase in XP
If you link your Riot account and Game Pass before January 1st, you will receive the additional in-game rewards below.
- Valorant–Pocket Sage Buddy
- League of Legends–Masterwork Chest and Key
- Truth Arena–Little Legendary Rare Egg
- Wild Rift–Random Emotion Chest
- Legends of Runeterra–Prismatic Chest
The products discussed here are independently selected by our editors. GameSpot may receive a share of the revenue if you purchase anything featured on our site.